Scalp restore & revitalize hair
Warrior shampoo helps to revitalize the health of your scalp, balance oil production, bring back the elasticity to your hair and encourage growth.
-For dandruff-prone, oily scalp, dry scalp.
How to use:
Lather a small amount in your hands, apply to the scalp and massage thoroughly then rinse. again, lather a small amount in your hands and cleanse the scalp + hair. You will notice more lather and foam with the second wash. Rinse and follow with conditioner.
- A little goes a long way
- Safe for color treated hair
- Non-toxic, made with natural ingredients only
- Reiki infused
- sarsaparilla root: It has a cleansing and antibacterial properties. It has been used to fight skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- wild yam root: Natural saponin. It cleanses the scalp and hair from impurities by preventing the production of sebum while preventing inflammation and itching.
- quillaia root: Or quillaja means "to wash". Used in chile and peru to create shampoo for centuries.
- yucca root: It has been used to treat dandruff, hair loss, skin inflammation and arthritis.
- coco - glucoside: Mild and non-irritating cleanser, good for sensitive skin. 100% biodegradable.
- organic horsetail extract: It will help strengthen your hair, stimulate hair growth.
- organic chamomile extract: Cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff.
- organic white willow bark extract: It which helps exfoliate the scalp, hair stimulant, great for oily or dandruff prone hair.
- organic yarrow flower extract: antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory which soothes irritated skin. Effective for treating dandruff, itchiness, scalp irritation and oil production.
- organic golden jojoba oil: Mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- wildcrafted sage essential oil: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, healing to the scalp, strengthening to the hair, calming and uplifting to the senses. herbaceous, fruity, fresh, camphorous aroma that will have you smelling your hair all day long.
- lemon essential oil: It also helps with oil production, sebum to be specific. as an antimicrobial, antiseptic it is very effective for healing the scalp of all kinds of issues like oily scalp, dandruff, increasing hair growth and circulation.
- vegetable glycerin: Glycerin is a soothing, humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. Also an emollient, which makes the skin feel softer and smoother.
- panthenol: vitamin B5, a natural constituent of healthy hair and a substance present in all living cells including plants and honey. it hydrates, locks in moisture and adds elasticity.
- radish root ferment: a natural and effective preservative made with fermented radish root. it helps ward off bacteria from growing, keeping your shampoo fresh.
- lactobacillus: A natural preservative that works alongside radish root ferment.
- coconut fruit extract: Teaming up with radish root and lactobacillus, this is the ultimate team of ingredients to help ward off bacterias and preserve.
- aloe vera leaf juice: hydration, hydration, hydration.
- lactic acid: Added just to go one step further and help lock in moisture while ridding the hair of dirt, pollutants.
- xanthan gum: Plant-based thickening agent. a naturally occurring bacteria, xanthomonas campestris is found growing naturally on vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower.
- citric acid: It balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.
Travel Size Under Luna Warrior Shampoo