Natural soap made from plant oils, minerals, vinegar and essential oils to give you a superior natural cleaning soap.
How to use:
Floors: Apply a small amount into water bucket and clean floors using a soft brush. Remove soap. Final wipe with vinegar rinse for extra shiny floors.
Laundry both by hand and by machine:
* Stains: apply to stains neat and rub then wash item as usual.
* No need for fabric softener with this soap.
Suitable for eczema suffered both to be used by those suffering with eczema and to wash the clothes of eczema sufferers.
- Place some soap onto wet sponge or into soap dish. Wash as usual and rinse.
- All round kitchen cleaning soap.
*For extra strong dish odour removal and shine: after washing with soap have a bowl of water with some white vinegar (100ml/7 L water). This final rinse will remove any odours (fish, egg), remove any soap residues and will add shine to dishes.
* for stainless steel surfaces: use little soap on sponge and work up a lather on the surface. wipe with wet cloth and spry with white vinegar and dry. All grease and marks and streaks will be removed leaving stainless surface shiny and smooth.
Bathrooms: Bathrooms & basins. * use soap to clean bowls and basins by applying it with little water and rubbing with sponge/brush. Rinse and sanitise with spray (vinegar/ethanol).
* Use to remove all grease and dirt and give bathroom floors a clean fresh scent.
* The use of this soap will prevent bad smell build up around the toilet bowl and will reduce the need for other cleaning products.
Water, Soy oil, Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vinegar, Potassium Hydroxide, Sugar, Salt, Essential oils: Tea Tree, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Rosemary.
top of page