An ancient remedy that is the most healing, hydrating, revitalizing, and strenghting oil in a silky serum smelling of juniper berries and sandalwood. It's a great alternative for anti-frizz serum, this will lay your hairs down to rest while adding texture. Also, it's used as a scalp treatment, to heal dandruff, balance oils, encourage growth and stregnthen hair.
How to use:
-Scalp treatment: if you are suffering from dandruff, oily or dry scalp, add serum to your scalp before your shower, massage into scalp, let it sit for about 10-15 minutes then shampoo + condition your hair.
-Daily Use : add a small amount of serum to your hands, rub your hands together and even apply to damp ends of hair.
-Texture: add a small amount of serum to the ends of dry hair, with a scrunching hand formation to add curl or strengthen curl or wave.
- organic yarrow extract: antimicrobial + anti-inflammatory which soothes irritated skin, helps with dandruff, dry scalp or an over oily scalp.
- wildcrafted saw palmetto extract: used to heal hair loss and a scaly scalp or dandruff. a key ingredient for strong and beautiful hair.
- juniper berry oil: It has antibacterial properties, it offers a relaxed and lively antidote to negativity, lessens anxiety, as well as promotes hair growth, heals dry scalp.
- sandalwood oil: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic. it has been used to increase shine and prevent hair dryness. the astringent in sandalwood oil is quite useful in getting rid of excess sebum secretions for those with an oily scalp.
- organic golden jojoba oil: used to moisturize and grow hair.