A blend of beautiful flowers that heal, nourish, moisturize and soothe. This blend of flowers is here to relax you and your hair!
-For sensitive scalps and unruly, overstimulated hair.
How to use:
Lather a small amount in your hands, apply to the scalp and massage thoroughly then rinse. again, lather a small amount in your hands and cleanse the scalp + hair. you will notice more lather and foam with the second wash. rinse and follow with conditioner.
- concentrated shampoo
- safe for color treated hair.
- non-toxic, handcrafted, made with natural ingredients only, reiki infused.
- sarsaparilla root | Contains steroidal saponins which gives it's cleansing and antibacterial properties. has been used to fight skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- wild yam root | natural saponin. also known as colic root and rheumatism root as it was used to remedy colic and rheumatism. all the medicinal benefits come from the root.
- quillaia root | or quillaja means "to wash". used in chile and peru to create shampoo for centuries.
- yucca root | yucca has been used to treat dandruff, hair loss, skin inflammation and arthritis.
- coco - glucoside | derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar. mild and non-irritating cleanser, good for sensitive skin. 100% biodegradable.
- xanthan gum | plant-based thickening agent. .
- vegetable glycerin | glycerin is a soothing, humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. also an emollient, which makes the skin feel softer and smoother.
- panthenol | vitamin B5 - a natural constituent of healthy hair and a substance present in all living cells including plants and honey. it hydrates, locks in moisture and adds elasticity.
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp's sebum (scalp's natural oil), moisturizing, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff.
- organic lemon balm extract | known as the "calming" herb. Cleanses hair, increases shine, adds body, soothing, prevents dandruff.
- organic calendula extract | heals cuts, wounds, chapped lips. with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it is the skin whisperer of flowers.
- geranium essential oil | used in aromatherapy to soothe anxiety, rose-like aroma, healing to skin and strengthening to the hair.
- organic unrefined avocado fruit oil | moisturizing, provides strength to the hair fiber which in turn can help with hair growth. this fruit is high in vitamin A, B, D, E and protein.
- aloe vera leaf juice | To remedy skin + scalp wounds and hydration. very effective in hydrating the scalp.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don't want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it's a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.