Just because it's unscented doesn't mean its lacking in benefits. On the contrary, this shampoo has an abundance of scalp loving, hair softening and hydrating herbs.
purpose: free all scents and essential oils for adults with sensitivities or to cleanse our newborns and babies. made with nutrient-rich nettle leaf, scalp healing plantain, and soothing chamomile + calendula. it's loved by all.
How to use:
Lather a small amount in your hands, apply to the scalp and massage thoroughly then rinse. again, lather a small amount in your hands and cleanse the scalp + hair. you will notice more lather and foam with the second wash. rinse and follow with conditioner.
- for newborns, babies, sensitive to EO's/aromas or overall sensitive scalp, pregnant, this one is for you!
- safe for color treated hair.
- non-toxic, handcrafted, made with natural ingredients only, reiki infused.
- sarsaparilla root | native to south america, latin america and mexico. contains steroidal saponins which gives it's cleansing and antibacterial properties. has been used to fight skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- wild yam root | natural saponin. also known as colic root and rheumatism root as it was used to remedy colic and rheumatism. all the medicinal benefits come from the root.
- quillaia root | or quillaja means "to wash". used in chile and peru to create shampoo for centuries.
- yucca root | native american tribes used this succulent to create soaps due to its very foamy liquid that gently cleanses. yucca has been used to treat dandruff, hair loss, skin inflammation and arthritis.
- coco - glucoside | derived from coconut oil and fruit sugar. mild and non-irritating cleanser, good for sensitive skin. 100% biodegradable.
- xanthan gum | plant-based thickening agent. a naturally occurring bacteria, xanthomonas campestris is found growing naturally on vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. the bacteria is allowed to ferment on a sugar resulting in a gel or milled into a powder.
- vegetable glycerin | glycerin is a soothing, humectant which draws moisture from the air to the skin. also an emol